10 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes that Cost Under $101. Lentil Tacos: This is a delicious and easy vegetarian meal with a Mexican twist. All you need is some cooked lentils, corn tortillas, shredded cheese, and your favorite taco toppings.
2. Vegetarian Chili: This is a hearty and filling vegetarian meal that is easy to make and budget-friendly. All you need is some canned beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, and whatever vegetables you'd like to add.
3. Veggie Quesadillas: This is a simple and delicious meal that is perfect for a quick and cheap weeknight dinner. All you need is some shredded cheese, flour tortillas, and whatever vegetables you like.
4. Pasta Primavera: This is a classic Italian dish that is full of flavor and easy to make. All you need is some cooked pasta, a jar of pasta sauce, and your favorite vegetables.
5. Baked Ziti: This is another classic Italian dish that is simple to make and budget-friendly. All you need is some cooked ziti, a jar of marinara sauce, and your favorite vegetables.
6. Veggie Burgers: These are a great alternative to traditional burgers and they are easy to make and budget-friendly. All you need is some cooked grains, beans, and your favorite spices and seasonings.
7. Vegetable Stir-Fry: This is an easy and delicious way to get in your veggies. All you need is some cooked rice, a few tablespoons of sesame oil, and your favorite vegetables.
8. Eggplant Parmesan: This is a delicious and easy way to make a vegetarian Italian dish. All you need is some sliced eggplant, marinara sauce, and some shredded cheese.
9. Ratatouille: This is a classic French dish that is full of flavor and easy to make. All you need is some diced tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, and your favorite herbs and spices.
10. Quinoa Bowls: This is a great way to make a complete meal in one bowl. All you need is some cooked quinoa, your favorite vegetables, and a delicious dressing.
5 Quick and Easy Vegetarian Recipes for Busy Weeknights
7 Healthy and Budget-Friendly Vegetarian MealsVegetarian meals don’t have to be expensive or difficult to make! Whether you’re a full-time vegetarian or just looking to save money while still eating healthy, these seven vegetarian recipes are full of flavor, easy to prepare, and won’t break the bank.
1. Roasted Butternut Squash and Pesto Pasta: This dish is full of creamy, nutty flavors and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Simply roast some butternut squash with a few tablespoons of olive oil and some garlic, then mix with cooked pasta, pesto, and some parmesan cheese.
2. Chickpea and Spinach Curry: This hearty dish is packed with protein and flavor. Saute some diced onions and garlic in a large pot, then add in some chickpeas, spinach, and a can of diced tomatoes. Finish off the dish with a few teaspoons of your favorite curry powder, and you’ve got a delicious and budget-friendly meal.
3. Lentil and Veggie Soup: This soup is a great way to use up all those vegetables you’ve got in the fridge. Start by sautéing some diced onion and garlic, then add in a variety of vegetables such as carrots, celery, and potatoes. Simmer with some vegetable broth and lentils, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Baked Veggie Quesadillas: These quesadillas are so easy to make and are a great way to get kids to eat their veggies. Start by heating up a large skillet over medium heat and adding in some diced onion and bell peppers. Add a can of black beans, then fill each tortilla with the veggie mixture and some shredded cheese. Place the quesadillas in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5. Roasted Vegetable Pizza: This is a great way to get your pizza fix without all the added fat and calories. Start by preheating the oven to 425 degrees F. then brush a pizza crust with some olive oil. Top with a layer of your favorite roasted vegetables, such as zucchini, asparagus, and red peppers, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
6. Veggie Burgers: These burgers are a great alternative to the traditional beef burgers, and are much healthier. Start by combining some cooked quinoa, black beans, and diced onion in a food processor. Mix in some seasonings, such as garlic, chili powder, and cumin, then form the mixture into patties. Fry the burgers in a lightly greased skillet until both sides are golden brown.
7. Veggie Lasagna: Lasagna is always a crowd pleaser, and this veggie version is no exception. Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F. Then layer cooked lasagna noodles with a ricotta and spinach mixture, some diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the lasagna is bubbling.
10 Cheap and Easy Vegetarian Meals for Beginners1. Lentil Tacos – Lentils are an inexpensive and highly nutritious legume. They can easily be spiced up with taco seasoning and served in a warm tortilla with your favorite toppings.
2. Veggie Fried Rice – This classic Asian dish can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the meat with vegetables. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover veggies you may have in the fridge.
3. Quinoa Salad – Quinoa is an incredibly healthy grain that is packed with protein. Mix it with your favorite vegetables, nuts, and herbs for a delicious and light meal.
4. Veggie Burgers – Veggie burgers are a great way to get your daily dose of veggies without sacrificing flavor. They can be cooked in the oven or on the stove top and served with your favorite bun or wrap.
5. Grilled Cheese – Grilled cheese sandwiches are a classic comfort food. Make them vegetarian by using your favorite cheese and adding some veggies for a delicious and easy meal.
6. Pasta Primavera – A vegetable-packed pasta dish that is full of flavor. Add your favorite herbs and spices for a flavorful and nutritious meal.
7. Eggplant Parmesan – Eggplant is a great meat alternative and can easily be made into a delicious vegetarian meal. Serve it with a side of pasta or a salad for a complete meal.
8. Veggie Lasagna – Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that can easily be made vegetarian. Use your favorite vegetables and cheese to create a delicious and nutritious meal.
9. Baked Sweet Potato – Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins and minerals. Bake them with your favorite herbs and spices for a delicious and easy meal.
10. Vegetable Soup – Soup is a great way to use up any leftover vegetables in the fridge. Simply sauté the vegetables with some herbs and spices and add a can of broth for a delicious and healthy meal.
15 Best Plant-Based Recipes for Cheap and Easy Vegetarian Meals1. Vegetable Fried Rice – This is a quick, easy, and delicious veggie-packed meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights. All you need is some cooked rice, vegetables of your choice, and some oil or butter.
2. Lentil Chili – This hearty and flavorful chili is a great way to get your protein in a budget-friendly meal. Lentils are a great source of fiber and protein, and they add a great texture to this dish.
3. Baked Tofu with Peanut Sauce – Baked tofu is a great dish for vegetarians, as it’s packed with protein and has a great texture. Serve it with a delicious peanut sauce for an easy and flavorful meal.
4. Chickpea Curry – This is an easy and flavorful vegetarian curry that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. All you need is some canned chickpeas, some veggies, and some curry spices.
5. Quinoa Stuffed Peppers – Stuffed peppers are a great way to get your veggies in and they’re delicious too! Stuff them with quinoa and your favorite veggies and bake them in the oven for an easy and filling vegetarian meal.
6. Vegetable Lasagna – Lasagna is always a crowd-pleaser, and this veggie version is no exception. Layer your favorite vegetables with some ricotta cheese and tomato sauce for a delicious and comforting meal.
7. Eggplant Parmesan – Eggplant is a great vegetarian option, and it’s delicious when it’s breaded and fried. Serve it with some marinara sauce and cheese for a delicious Italian-inspired meal.
8. Ratatouille – Ratatouille is a classic French dish that’s delicious and packed with veggies. This dish is perfect for a dinner party, as it looks impressive but is actually quite easy to make.
9. Avocado Toast – Avocado toast is a great way to get your healthy fats in a delicious way. Toast some multigrain bread and top it with mashed avocado and your favorite toppings for a simple and nutritious meal.
10. Black Bean Burritos – Burritos are always a crowd-pleaser, and this black bean version is no exception. Stuff a tortilla with some black beans, veggies, and cheese for a delicious and filling meal.
11. Vegetable Stir Fry – Stir fries are a great way to get your veggies in, and they’re incredibly easy to make. Simply sauté some vegetables and add some soy sauce and your favorite seasonings for a delicious and healthy meal.
12. Vegetarian Chili – This is a great way to get your protein and fiber in a delicious and comforting meal. Simply toss together some black beans, vegetables, and your favorite chili spices in a pot and let it simmer until it’s thick and flavorful.
13. Lentil Soup – Lentils are a great source of protein, and they make a delicious soup. Simply combine some cooked lentils with vegetables, broth, and your favorite seasonings for a healthy and flavorful meal.
14. Roasted Veggie Stacks – Roasted vegetables are simple yet delicious, and they make a great vegetarian meal. Simply stack roasted vegetables with a delicious sauce for a nutritious meal.
15. Veggie Burgers – Veggie burgers are a great way to get your protein without any meat. Simply mix together some beans, vegetables, and your favorite seasonings, form into patties, and pan-fry for a delicious and filling meal.