5 Delicious and Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Families
If you’re a busy parent, you know how hard it can be to come up with easy dinner recipes the whole family will love. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are 5 easy dinner recipes that are sure to please your family, and are simple enough to make even on busy nights.
1. Baked Salmon with Asparagus
This easy dinner recipe only takes about 10 minutes to prep and 15 minutes to bake. It’s healthy, flavorful, and a great way to get your family eating fish.
2. Turkey Burgers
These turkey burgers are a family favorite. They’re packed with flavor, and can be served with your favorite toppings. Plus, they’re easy to make – just mix together the ingredients and shape into patties.
3. Chicken Fajitas
This easy dinner recipe is a great way to get your family eating more veggies. All you need to do is cook the chicken and vegetables, and then serve it with tortillas.
4. Baked Ziti
This easy dinner recipe is perfect for busy nights. Just mix together the ingredients, then bake in the oven. It’s cheesy, delicious, and everyone will love it.
5. Slow-Cooker Chili
This slow-cooker chili is a great way to get dinner on the table quickly. Just throw everything in the slow-cooker in the morning, and it will be ready by dinner time. Serve it with cheese and sour cream for extra flavor.
These easy dinner recipes are sure to please your family. Try one tonight and see for yourself!
7 Quick and Healthy Family Dinners Everyone Will Love
Making dinner for the family can be a challenge. It's easy to get stuck in a dinner rut and make the same meals over and over again. To help break out of the dinner rut, here are seven quick and healthy dinner recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
1. Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Potatoes
This dinner is packed with protein and fiber. It's also easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F. Place a piece of salmon in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Place asparagus spears and potatoes around the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 20 minutes. Serve with a wedge of lemon for extra flavor.
2. Tomato and Spinach Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad is full of flavor and nutrition. Start by rinsing the quinoa and cooking according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, tomatoes, spinach, feta cheese, and olives. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and toss to combine. Serve warm or chilled.
3. Turkey and Veggie Stir Fry
This stir-fry is a great way to get the whole family to eat their vegetables. Start by heating a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the turkey and cook until it’s no longer pink. Add in the vegetables and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Add in the soy sauce and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Serve over cooked rice.
4. Greek Chicken and Rice
This delicious and healthy dinner is a great way to bring a Mediterranean twist to the dinner table. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F. Place a piece of chicken in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and lemon juice. Bake for about 20 minutes. In a separate bowl, combine cooked rice, feta cheese, tomatoes, and olives. Serve the chicken over the rice mixture.
5. Taco Salad
This dinner is sure to be a hit with the whole family! Start by preheating the oven to 375°F. Place tortilla chips in a baking dish and bake for about 10 minutes. In a large bowl, combine cooked ground beef, tomatoes, lettuce, and black beans. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa. Serve the chips in a bowl alongside the taco salad.
6. Vegetarian Lasagna
This lasagna is full of flavor and nutrition. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, spinach, mushrooms, and garlic. Spread a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with lasagna noodles and spread the cheese mixture over the noodles. Repeat the layers until the dish is full. Bake for about 45 minutes. Serve with a side salad.
7. Baked Chicken Parmesan
This classic Italian dinner is sure to be a hit with the family. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F. Place a piece of chicken in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes. Serve with cooked spaghetti and a side salad.
10 Budget-Friendly Family Dinners That Are Easy To MakeIt can be tough to find budget-friendly, easy dinner recipes that the whole family will enjoy. But never fear! Here are 10 delicious dinner recipes that can feed the whole family without breaking the bank.
1. Sheet Pan FajitasThese sheet pan fajitas are a flavor-packed, budget-friendly dinner that everyone in the family will love. All you have to do is toss your favorite veggies and protein with some oil and spices, and bake it all together on one sheet pan for a delicious dinner.
2. Slow Cooker ChiliThis slow cooker chili is hearty and delicious, and you can adjust the spiciness level to suit the entire family. Plus, it’s incredibly budget-friendly, since it’s made with inexpensive ingredients like beans, ground beef, and canned tomatoes.
3. Baked ZitiThis cheesy, comforting baked ziti is a dinner favorite, and it’s really easy to make. Just layer the ingredients in a baking dish, top with cheese, and bake in the oven.
4. Chicken ParmesanThis classic Italian-American dish is easy to make, and you can serve it with a side of pasta or a salad. Plus, it freezes well, so you can make a double batch and freeze any leftovers for another night.
5. Veggie Burrito BowlsThese veggie burrito bowls are packed with flavor, and they’re really easy to make. All you have to do is cook the rice, sauté the veggies, and assemble the bowls.
6. Stuffed PeppersStuffed peppers are a great budget-friendly dinner that’s easy to make. Just stuff bell peppers with your favorite filling, bake in the oven, and enjoy.
7. Shepherd’s PieThis comforting shepherd’s pie is really easy to make, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover veggies or meat that you have in the fridge.
8. Tomato SoupThis creamy tomato soup is a comforting dinner that’s easy to make. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any extra tomatoes that you have.
9. One-Pot PastaThis one-pot pasta is a delicious, budget-friendly dinner that’s easy to make. All you have to do is cook the pasta and sauce together in one pot, and dinner is done.
10. Broccoli Cheese CasseroleThis cheesy broccoli casserole is a great budget-friendly dinner that’s easy to make. Plus, it’s packed with veggies, so it’s a great way to get your family to eat their greens.
15 Easy, Delicious Dinners That Kids Will Actually Eat
It can be a challenge to get your kids to eat healthy, nutritious meals. We want to make sure our families are getting the nourishment they need, but sometimes it feels like a battle to get them to try new foods. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite easy dinner recipes that the whole family will love.
From kid-friendly tacos to creamy mac and cheese, these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. So without further ado, here are 15 easy, delicious dinners that kids will actually eat.
- Cheesy Baked Penne Pasta – This kid-friendly pasta dish is great for busy nights and comes together in just 30 minutes. It’s cheesy, saucy and oh-so-satisfying.
- Taco Pie – Tacos are always a hit with the kids, and this taco pie is no exception. It’s a fun twist on the classic dish and takes just 10 minutes of prep time.
- One Pot Lasagna Soup – This lasagna soup has all the flavors of lasagna without all the fuss. Plus, it comes together in just 30 minutes and is surprisingly healthy.
- Turkey Meatball Subs – These turkey meatballs are packed with flavor and are also a great way to sneak in extra veggies. Serve them on toasted subs for an easy dinner the kids will love.
- Crispy Chicken Tenders – These crispy chicken tenders are a healthier version of the classic fast food favorite. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauces for an easy dinner the kids will love.
- Creamy Mac and Cheese – This creamy mac and cheese is sure to be a hit with the kids. It’s packed with cheesy goodness and comes together in just 30 minutes.
- Cheesy Baked Ziti – This cheesy baked ziti is a kid-friendly version of the Italian classic. It’s creamy and cheesy and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Slow Cooker Chili – This slow cooker chili is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies. It’s packed with flavor and comes together in just 10 minutes of prep time.
- Cheesy Potato Casserole – This cheesy potato casserole is the perfect comfort food. It’s creamy and cheesy and sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Easy Baked Fish Fillets – Fish is a great way to get your kids to eat their Omega-3s, and this easy baked fish fillet is sure to be a hit. Serve it with a side of steamed veggies for a complete meal.
- Cheesy Turkey Enchiladas – Enchiladas are always a hit with the kids, and these cheesy turkey enchiladas are no exception. They’re easy to make and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets – These crispy baked chicken nuggets are a healthier version of the fast food favorite. They’re easy to make and are sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Easy Pizza Pockets – These easy pizza pockets are a fun twist on the classic Italian favorite. They’re easy to make and are sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Taco Casserole – This taco casserole is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies. It’s packed with flavor and comes together in just 30 minutes.
- Cheesy Baked Ravioli – This cheesy baked ravioli is a kid-friendly version of the Italian classic. It’s creamy and cheesy and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
We hope these dinner recipes make it a little easier to get your family to eat healthy meals. From kid-friendly tacos to creamy mac and cheese, these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Enjoy!